Cozumel Vacation Tips
Tips for a better Vacation
All along our web site you will se icons, these are important things we considered you should keep in mind and know. Here also are some tips we considered important for you.
- Plan ahead of time your activities, many tours and excursions have limited availability and waiting for the last minute to make arrangements can cause unpleasant times.
- When looking for lodging, think what your activities will be, depending on that you will be able to choose between the different types of hotels, vacation rentals and others.
- Print the maps, get familiar with the area, Cozumel is a very easy place to drive and go around, you will not have any problems with that.
- Scooters are dangerous, we consider better to spend a little bit of extra money and rent a car with al the comfort and security this offer, remember that many times accidents may not be caused by you, but by other careless drivers. Don't ruin your vacation, you are here to enjoy.
- If renting a car, PLEASE make sure to read and understand the driving rules in Mexico, Believe me, it is very simple.
- Cozumel is on the Caribbean, and most likely it will be a lot warmer than where you are right now, but bring a sweater any ways, you never know!
- Make sure you bring a picture ID, passport and all the necessary papers for your trip.
- If you make your reservations through us, you will receive your confirmation number by email. PRINT that and bring it with you.
- A TABOO in Mexico is "Don't drink the water" Not true. Places sell bottles of water, and even if they are not "Evian" brand, they are ok, Remember that your stomach is not used to our food, but that does not mean that our food is bad, you just have to let your stomach get just to it
- IMPORTANT. Cozumel is an island, it is a very safe place for you and your family, and we could probably say we don't have criminality, enjoy your self, and don't worry, Cozumel is a very safe place to visit.
- If you come on a cruise, make sure you write down the local phone number of the "Agencia Consignataria" this is the agency that deals with cruise ships and takes care of problems with any passenger while in Cozumel, you can get their number in your ship.
- Also if you come on a cruise, remember that many times ship time is different than Mexican time, beware.
We hope this helps you plan your trip and have a great time in Mexico. If you think we forgot to mention something, please let us know by sending us an email to: email@example.com